A maximum of five students will be accepted bi-annually (2010, 2012, etc)from each institution. At the completion of the PhD program those who have successfully participated will receive a certificate of training on international nursing research.
Your application will consist of three pieces:
your application form (download the PDF form here), including your supervisor’s signature;
your one-page bio, including who you are, your institutional affiliations, and your research area;
- a three-page proposal including:
- motivations and interests in participating;
- previous experiences on global health issues; and
- proposed area of studies regarding international nursing and health.
Please send your application to the coordinator of the INPhD Collaboration at your institution.
- Demonstrated good standing and progress in the PhD program.
- Interest in developing collaborative international links with academics and peers.
- A willingness to engage in scholarly learning activities and examine research and science in the context of multicultural exchanges.
- Openness to explore the available literature regarding research subject, in both Spanish and English (with support of bilingual peers).
- Clear objectives and proposed knowledge that will be gained from participating in the INPhD collaboration.