The teacher exchange is mainly through the European Union Erasmus exchange programme.
- Austria Medical University of Graz
- Cypros Cyprus University of Technology
- Germany Humboldt University of Berlin
- Greece University of Athens
- Lithuania University of Klaipeda
- Poland The Medical University of Gdansk
- Spain Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
- United Kingdom University of Edinburgh
- United Kingdom King's College London
- United Kingdom University College London
In addition the department has Fulbright programme and some bilateral agreements. Bilateral collaboration agreements have been made with
- the University of Kansas,
- the University of Toronto,
- the University of Lisbon, and
- Klaipeda College, Health Faculty
Teacher exchange from Turku
All teachers at the Department of Nursing Science are active in teacher exhange. Further information about general conditions for Erasmus teacher exchange, application times for teacher allowances and application can be found on the university web pages of staff mobility.
Teacher exchange to Turku
Teacher exchange with Erasmus is to the same Universities as the student exchange. These exchanges have a minimum of eight hours of teaching. Please see the web pages for incoming staff and teachers for planning an exchange or a training period in Turku.
Contact information: intnurse(at)lists.utu.fi